Monday, August 07, 2017

Generator Fumes kills Family Of 7 in Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

Seven members of a family met their untimely death on Thursday due to suspected fumes from a generator set positioned close to the window of their home in Oyigbo, Rivers State. 
Neighbors who did not see any member of the family step out on Friday decided to make some inquiries by knocking on their door. No one answered their knocks. By Saturday, the smell increased from their rooms led to the neighbors breaking the door leading to the apartment. 
The swollen corpses of the deceased family members were found inside the rooms in the house. They have been removed and deposited at the state morgue.

More graphic photos below;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not surface or represent the views of Thomasloaded.

Designed by Thomasloaded.com